Earthworks Training Excavator Courses
Obtaining Your Excavator Training Course
Duration: 2.5 days (6 hours per day)
Is this course for you?
This earthworks training course provide you with the necessary skill to obtain an Excavator national certificate of competency photo Card.
Participants must be over 18 years of age, and provide proof of identity prior to commencing this earthworks training course.
- Operating procedures
- Earthworks safe work practices
- Bobcat and Excavator Components
- Bobcat and Excavator Dynamics
- Bobcat and Excavator Characteristics
- Pre-operational checks
- Identification and avoidance of hazards
- Operators duties and resposibilites
- Workcover Bobcat and Excavator used in all training
- Bobcat and Excavator test
In order to meet Workcover standards, participants must:
a) Pass a written knowledge test
b) Complete a number of practical tests, such as driving and operating a backhoe and excavator.
We are happy to provide you with a full refund if you need to cancel your course, providing you advise us of the cancellation 4 days prior to the commencement date of the course.