Obtaining Your MC License
To be eligible to apply for a multi-combination licence (class MC), you must have held your heavy rigid (class HR) or heavy combination (class HC) licence for at least one year.
The Department of Transport and Main Roads RMS does not conduct practical driving tests for a class MC licence.
How do You upgrade your licence to a class MC?
To upgrade to a class MC licence, you must:
- have held a class HR or HC licence for a minimum period of one year
- Complete RMS Knowledge Test
- complete the Driver Licence Application/Renewal (form F3000)
- show your evidence of identity documents
- pass an eyesight test, if required
- declare that you are medically fit to drive the class of vehicle (Note: if you have a medical condition that is likely to adversely affect your ability to drive or ride safely, you will be required to provide a medical certificate from your doctor stating that you are medically fit to drive or ride safely).
If you currently hold a class HR licence, you must complete the Drive Multi-combination Vehicle (TLIC4006A) training course through us at Ultimate Driving School.
If you currently hold a class HC licence, and you are applying for a class MC licence, you must either:
Complete a Driver Multi-combination Vehicle (TLIC4006A) training course through Ultimate Driving School;
If owning a MC license earn’t through compentancy, honesty, integrity and good old fasion hard work sounds like you, give us a call today on (02) 9609 1888 .