B Double Licence
Is this course for you?
This is a theoretical and practical course for NSW Heavy Vehicle Combination (HC) licence holders who wish to upgrade to a NSW Multi Combination (MC) licence. The course is fully accredited by the RMS.
All participants must be competent driving heavy combination vehicles fitted with a constant mesh gear box.
It is an RMS requirement that all participants:
- Hold a current NSW truck license
- Be competent in the use of a synchromesh or manual transmission.
- Provide a satisfactory medical report
- Pass a multi-combination road law knowledge test
- Pass an eyesight test
- Hold a NSW / Heavy Combination licence (HC)
- Road laws
- Legal requirements
- Approved B-Double / Road train routes
- Coupling and uncoupling
- Defensive driving
- Slow speed manoeuvring
- Fuel efficiency
- City and highway driving
- Wheel tracking, turning and handling
- Licence Assessment
You must pass a written knowledge test and practical skills assessment of reversing, coupling, uncoupling and driving a B-Double truck.
We are happy to provide you with a full refund if you need to cancel your course, providing you advise us of the cancellation 4 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
If owning a Forklift license earn’t through compentancy, honesty, integrity and good old fasion hard work sounds like you, give us a call today on (02) 9609 1888 .