Competent HC truck licence training in Sydney
A heavy combination (HC) licence is classed as:
Any prime mover that is attached to a semi-trailer or a rigid vehicle towing a trailer with a GVM of more than 9 tonnes, plus any unladen converter dolly.
As a trusted commercial driving school we train drivers for well-known transport companies and have a reputation of producing excellent drivers.
Our hands on HC truck licence training courses in Sydney are designed for drivers to develop necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to obtain a HC licence.
All HC truck licence training students in Sydney must:
- Have held a class MR or HR licence (not including a learner’s licence) for a period totalling at least 1 year
- Have completed roads and maritime services (RMS) knowledge test questions successfully
- Have obtained a Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA) learner’s guidebook and logbook
- Have read the HVCBA guidebook thoroughly before starting training
At Ultimate Driving School we train and assess drivers against the RMS requirements for heavy vehicle competency based assessments (HVCBA), as well as the requirements specified in the TLI10 transport and logistics training package by accredited assessors. Once a required standard of competency has been achieved, RMS will issue the appropriate licence.
During our HC truck licence training you will come across:
- Road laws
- Pre-drive check
- Starting and stopping sequence
- Cabin check
- City and highway driving
- Trailer coupling and uncoupling
- Demonstration drive
- Load security
- Defensive driving
- Vehicle positioning
- Turning and handling
- System of vehicle control
- Park or trailer brake start
- CBA Assessment
At Ultimate Driving School we are always happy to provide you with a full refund, should you have to cancel your HC truck licence training with us. To be eligible for a full refund you will need to advise us of the cancellation at least 4 days before the course starts.