Earthworks Bobcat Training Courses
Obtaining Your Bobcat Training Course
Duration: 2.5 days (6 hours per day)
Is this course for you?
This earthworks training course provide you with the necessary skill to obtain a Bobcat and Excavator national certificate of competency photo Card.
Participants must be over 18 years of age, and provide proof of identity prior to commencing this earthworks training course.
- Operating procedures
- Earthworks safe work practices
- Bobcat and Excavator Components
- Bobcat and Excavator Dynamics
- Bobcat and Excavator Characteristics
- Pre-operational checks
- Identification and avoidance of hazards
- Operators duties and resposibilites
- Workcover Bobcat and Excavator used in all training
- Bobcat and Excavator test
In order to meet Workcover standards, participants must:
a) Pass a written knowledge test
b) Complete a number of practical tests, such as driving and operating a backhoe and excavator.
We are happy to provide you with a full refund if you need to cancel your course, providing you advise us of the cancellation 4 days prior to the commencement date of the course.