Elevated Work Platform Licence
Duration: 3 days
Is this course for you?
This course is designed for participants who wish to gain the training, skills and knowledge to apply for an Elevated Work Platform operators licence. (above 11 metres in height)
Participants must hold be over 18 years of age, provide proof of identity .
- Elevated Work Platform function
- Slings, harnesses and other personal protective equipment
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Site safety
- Pre & post operational checks
- Machine orientation
- Machine orientation (ground controlled)
- Basic operation (basket controlled)
- Emergency descent procedures
- Assessment – theory & practical
Participants must pass a written knowledge test and a practical test operating an Elevated Work Platform.
Participants who pass the assessment will be issued with the
- A notice of satisfactory assessment ( NSA)
- The NSA , Applicant and fees etc. must be lodged with australia post within 60 days
- Applicants can operate under an NSA for 60 days
We are happy to provide you with a full refund if you need to cancel your course, providing you advise us of the cancellation 4 days prior to the commencement date of the course.