When you require HR truck licence training in Sydney
Ultimate Driving School offers HR truck licence training in Sydney that will be sure to prepare for your test, so you can pass it the first time around. We have a 1 day course (approx. 10 hours) and a 2 day course (5 hours per day).
Is this course for you?
This HR truck licence training course is for all Sydney participants who wish to upgrade their licence to a Heavy Rigid licence. The course includes training and competency based assessment using RTA licence standards.
All HR truck licence training participants must:
- Be competent in the use of a synchromesh or manual transmission.
- Have held a current NSW drivers licence for a minimum of 2 years (including green P’s)
- Complete the RMS HR knowledge test and obtain a Competency Based Assessment (CBA) learners logbook and guidebook
- Have read and understood the CBA guidebook before starting the course
- Road laws
- Pre-drive check
- Cabin check
- Starting and stopping sequence
- Demonstration drive
- City and highway driving
- Defensive driving
- Turning and handling
- System of vehicle control
- Vehicle positioning
- Load security
- CBA Assessment
Our RMS accredited instructors will train and evaluate participants based on standard RMS competency. Participants will be issued an applicable licence by the RMS, when the required competencies have been met. Your driver license will show only the highest class or classes of vehicle that you are authorized to drive.
We are happy to provide you with a full refund should you have to cancel your course, as long as you advise us of the cancellation at least 4 days before the first class.
HR truck licence training lessons are widely available where you only need to call and book. If you would like to read more on our training courses simply click on the menu here and choose the course you wish to read about.